The NHVA facilitates universal purchase of vaccines for the children of New Hampshire. By collecting payments from health plans, insurers, and other payers and remitting the funds to the state, we make it possible for:
- Physicians, clinics, and hospitals to receive state-supplied vaccines at no charge.
- Privately insured children to have easy access to critical vaccines.
- All payers to participate in one of the most efficient, cost-effective systems in the country for purchasing and distributing childhood vaccines.
News & Notices
- NHVA Audit Committee Meeting Minutes: April 11, 2019 (PDF)
- NHVA Audit Committee Meeting Packet: April 11, 2019 (PDF)
- NHVA Board of Directors Meeting DRAFT Minutes: March 6, 2019 (PDF)
- NHVA Board of Directors Meeting Packet: March 6, 2019 (PDF)
- 2017-2018 Annual Report (PDF) - FY ending June 30, 2018.
- NHVA Calendar Year 2019 Assessment Rate (PDF)
- Permanent Zero Covered Lives Certificate (PDF)