The NHVA facilitates universal purchase of vaccines for the children of New Hampshire. By collecting payments from health plans, insurers, and other payers and remitting the funds to the state, we make it possible for:
- Physicians, clinics, and hospitals to receive state-supplied vaccines at no charge.
- Privately insured children to have easy access to critical vaccines.
- All payers to participate in one of the most efficient, cost-effective systems in the country for purchasing and distributing childhood vaccines.
News & Notices
- 2022-2023 Annual Report (PDF)
- NHVA Board of Directors Meeting Packet: November 29, 2023 (PDF)
- NHVA Board of Directors Meeting Minutes: September 20, 2023 (PDF)
- 2022-23 Audited Financial Statements (PDF)
- NHVA Calendar Year 2024 Assessment Rate (PDF)
- NHVA Board of Directors Meeting Packet: September 20, 2023 rev.9/18/23 (PDF)
- NHVA Audit Committee Meeting Minutes: September 6, 2023 (PDF)
- NHVA Audit Committee Meeting Packet: September 6, 2023 (PDF)
- Permanent Zero Covered Lives Certificate (PDF)
- Late Payment Interest Policy (PDF)