The NHVA facilitates universal purchase of vaccines for the children of New Hampshire. By collecting payments from health plans, insurers, and other payers and remitting the funds to the state, we make it possible for:
- Physicians, clinics, and hospitals to receive state-supplied vaccines at no charge.
- Privately insured children to have easy access to critical vaccines.
- All payers to participate in one of the most efficient, cost-effective systems in the country for purchasing and distributing childhood vaccines.
News & Notices
- 2021-2022 Annual Report (PDF)
- NHVA Board of Directors Meeting Packet: November 2, 2022 (PDF)
- NHVA Calendar Year 2023 Assessment Rate (PDF)
- NHVA Board of Directors Meeting Minutes: September 21, 2022 (PDF)
- 2021-22 Audited Financial Statements (PDF)
- NHVA Board of Directors Meeting Packet: September 21, 2022 (PDF)
- NHVA Audit Committee Meeting Minutes: August 24, 2022 (PDF)
- NHVA Audit Committee Meeting Packet: August 24, 2022 (PDF)
- Permanent Zero Covered Lives Certificate (PDF)
- Late Payment Interest Policy (PDF)