The NHVA facilitates universal purchase of vaccines for the children of New Hampshire. By collecting payments from health plans, insurers, and other payers and remitting the funds to the state, we make it possible for:
- Physicians, clinics, and hospitals to receive state-supplied vaccines at no charge.
- Privately insured children to have easy access to critical vaccines.
- All payers to participate in one of the most efficient, cost-effective systems in the country for purchasing and distributing childhood vaccines.
News & Notices
- NHVA Audit Committee Meeting Minutes: April 20, 2022 (PDF)
- NHVA Annual Membership Meeting Notice: June 15, 2022 (PDF)
- NHVA 2022 Proxy Card (PDF)
- NHVA Audit Committee Meeting Packet: April 20, 2022 (PDF)
- NHVA Board of Directors Meeting Minutes: March 23, 2022 (PDF)
- NHVA Board of Directors Meeting Packet: March 23, 2022 (PDF)
- 2020-2021 Annual Report (PDF)
- NHVA Calendar Year 2022 Assessment Rate (PDF)
- 2020-21 Audited Financial Statements (PDF)
- Permanent Zero Covered Lives Certificate (PDF)
- Late Payment Interest Policy (PDF)