The NHVA facilitates universal purchase of vaccines for the children of New Hampshire. By collecting payments from health plans, insurers, and other payers and remitting the funds to the state, we make it possible for:
- Physicians, clinics, and hospitals to receive state-supplied vaccines at no charge.
- Privately insured children to have easy access to critical vaccines.
- All payers to participate in one of the most efficient, cost-effective systems in the country for purchasing and distributing childhood vaccines.
News & Notices
- NHVA Board of Directors Meeting Agenda (Draft): March 6, 2019; Posted 02-15-2019 (PDF)
- 2019-02-04 Request for Information for Investment and Cash Management Services (PDF) - A RFI for Investment and Cash Management services has been sent to NHVA's existing banking and investment vendor and five other firms and is open to any applicable organization who wishes to respond.
- 2017-2018 Annual Report (PDF) - FY ending June 30, 2018.
- NHVA Board of Directors Executive Session Meeting Minutes: December 21, 2018 (PDF)
- NHVA Board of Directors Meeting: January 16, 2019
- NHVA Calendar Year 2019 Assessment Rate (PDF)
- Permanent Zero Covered Lives Certificate (PDF)