The NHVA facilitates universal purchase of vaccines for the children of New Hampshire. By collecting payments from health plans, insurers, and other payers and remitting the funds to the state, we make it possible for:
- Physicians, clinics, and hospitals to receive state-supplied vaccines at no charge.
- Privately insured children to have easy access to critical vaccines.
- All payers to participate in one of the most efficient, cost-effective systems in the country for purchasing and distributing childhood vaccines.
News & Notices
- NHVA Board of Directors Meeting Packet: June 16, 2021 (PDF)
- NHVA Audit Committee Meeting Draft Minutes: April 28, 2021 (PDF)
- NHVA Audit Committee Meeting Packet: April 28, 2021 (PDF)
- NHVA Calendar Year 2021 Assessment Rate (PDF)
- 2019-2020 Annual Report (PDF) - FY ending June 30, 2020.
- Permanent Zero Covered Lives Certificate (PDF)
- Late Payment Interest Policy (PDF)