The NHVA facilitates universal purchase of vaccines for the children of New Hampshire. By collecting payments from health plans, insurers, and other payers and remitting the funds to the state, we make it possible for:
- Physicians, clinics, and hospitals to receive state-supplied vaccines at no charge.
- Privately insured children to have easy access to critical vaccines.
- All payers to participate in one of the most efficient, cost-effective systems in the country for purchasing and distributing childhood vaccines.
News & Notices
- NHVA Board of Directors Draft Meeting Minutes: November 18, 2020 (PDF)
- NHVA Board of Directors Meeting Packet: November 18, 2020 (PDF)
- NHVA Board of Directors Meeting Minutes: September 23, 2020 (PDF)
- NHVA Board of Directors Meeting Packet: September 23, 2020 (PDF)
- NHVA Audit Committee Meeting Minutes: September 9, 2020 (PDF)
- NHVA Audit Committee Meeting Packet: September 9, 2020 (PDF)
- 2018-2019 Annual Report (PDF) - FY ending June 30, 2019.
- NHVA Calendar Year 2020 Assessment Rate (PDF)
- Permanent Zero Covered Lives Certificate (PDF)
- Late Payment Interest Policy (PDF)